Sunday, October 26, 2008

Welcome Home!

Here are a few photos of my new home. I am slowly but surely feeling more and more cozy as I settle in, and my brain is going a million miles a minute with ideas for new furniture and home decor. I'm so excited. Feel free to stop by!

By the way. . . Anybody want this set? $300 for all 3 pieces. OBO.


As you enter, this is what you see.


Here's a closer look at the dining are and the view in relation to the rest of the room.


Here's the view from the other end of the room.


The kitchen.


You can see my bedroom from the kitchen and the living room. Here's a peek into my bedroom from the kitchen.


My bedroom. . . and my unmade bed. Oops.


The bathroom.


And finally, the view of my closet/laundry room as I stand at the bathroom door.

2 comments:

Mariel said...

Cute place, Auntie Cat! Can we come & play with you again? At the Veer Lofts?

Lardo said...

Love the new pad Short Stack! I have to come up and visit when you have some free time. I miss my lil heighth challenged friend:-) lol. Once again, love the new digs!