Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've been tagged. . . (by Mar)

Ten years ago I . . .

  1. I was a sophomore in high school.
  2. was Sophomore Class President
  3. was on the cheer squad
  4. had my driver's permit
  5. lived with my parents and my bedroom was just across the hallway from theirs.

5 things on today’s to-do list . . .

  1. Pack up my apartment
  2. Prepare lessons for class tomorrow
  3. Send loan papers to Countrywide
  4. Call Honda
  5. Finish newsletter for class

5 snacks I enjoy . . .

  1. Pirate's Booty
  2. Nectarines
  3. Sugar Snap Peas
  4. Chips and Salsa
  5. White Cheddar Cheez-Its

5 things I would do if I were a millionnaire . . .

  1. Buy a house on the top of Queen Anne overlooking Seattle
  2. Travel the world
  3. Open up my own school
  4. Hire a chef
  5. Share it with my family.

5 places I have lived . . .

  1. Lakewood, WA
  2. University of Washington
  3. Quezon City, Philippines (for 2 months)
  4. Queen Anne, Seattle
  5. South Lake Union, Seattle (in about 2 weeks!)

5 jobs I have had . . .

  1. baby sitter
  2. back up singer
  3. kindergarten teacher
  4. first grade teacher
  5. full-time daydreamer

I tag . . . Steph!

No comments: