Monday, September 29, 2008

Inspector Catty and Daddy

So, I had the total case of the "Mondays" today. . . until about 3:30pm.
  • I woke up sick this morning. Egh.
  • The kids were crazy. They had a case of the "Mondays" too.
  • My check engine light is on AGAIN after weeks of dealing with the dealership, the insurance, the autobody shop, and rental car people.
However, there was a great part of the day. Actually, it was so awesome. I had my first inspection for my new condo earlier today at 3:30, and I instantly forgot all of my Monday woes. As soon as the bell rang, I left school and met my dad at the condo, and arriving there was all so wonderful! We looked around the the unit and found just a couple of knicks and scratches here and there, but nothing that a painter can't fix. Then I got back to my current apartment, and as soon as I walked in, I thought, "Man, get me out of this craphole!"

Here are a couple of pictures of my new home, and I can't wait for you all to see it in person. (Please excuse the quality. These were taken on my phone. I forgot my actual camera.) I should have taken more pictures. These pics do the new place no justice.


(The woman in the photos is the Veer Lofts representative, Deanna. She had a really sharp eye for things that my dad and I didn't see.)

No comments: