Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bobbin' for Spring

I went back to my hair doctor Sarah B at Vain downtown.  My hair started to grow out a little bit, making me look like a suburban soccer mom in a way, so I decided to switch up the hair just a little bit.  Nothing too drastic, but enough to give me a little umph.  My hair was at its longest during the summer, and I've been going a little shorter and shorter ever since.  Sarah B noticed and pointed that out to me.  I've discovered that I'm just a medium length type of girl.  I've got so much hair that when it's longer, it's just too much to manage, but I also want to be able to throw my hair into a ponytail, especially when I run.  I'm thinking that maybe this will be the shortest I will go for now.  I'm not ready for the big chop quite yet.

The inspiration:  Nicole Richie.  The bangs, the length, it's fresh.

The results:  Maybe the only bathroom mirror picture I will ever take in my life.  I didn't know whether or not to smile.  It was such an awkward 30 seconds taking this pic.  Anyway, I am definitely no Nicole Richie, but I like to think I put my own spin on the 'do.   This is the hair wash-n-go style.

No comments: