Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Incredible Couch. Merry Christmas to Me!

At long last, my new furniture has arrived! After a week long delay due to the snow storm and terrible road conditions, the furniture made its way. My new dining table came right before Christmas and my new couch came yesterday! I'm so excited. My house is finally feeling more like a home. Now, I know the couch is quite large. I became aware of this as the delivery men were putting it together, and I ALMOST thought it might be too big for my place. . . until I sat in it. It's soooo comfortable, and I can't let it go. Al and Shawna stayed the night last night, and all 3 of us slept on the couch, WITH ROOM TO SPARE!

I LOVE MY HOME! Come over and hang out!

My new couch and dining table.
(Excuse the extra clutter.)

The view of the living room from the front door.
It really is a massive sectional, and I adore it.

Tin picked out the throw pillows. They look great.
I'm still waiting for my new ottoman, so those two end table won't be staying.

Shawna and Al waking up from a comfy slumber in the new couch.
They give the new couch 10 thousand thumbs up. They say it's a keeper for sure.

2 comments:

The Fagering Family said...

wow looks good...can i come sleep on it

Unknown said...

Jealous....all I can say is...jealous! You got my room furnished already? hehehe j/k