Friday, January 20, 2012

2012 Deep Freeze Day 2

The snow angel I made in the parking lot across the street.

Cabin Fever symptoms Day 2:
  • Flipped and rotated my couch cushions.
  • Re-arranged my closet.
  • Organized my mail.
  • Organized the refrigerator.  (That was when I realized I REALLY hit rock bottom.)
  • Shopped online for new home decor and made a few purchases.  
  • Ardon came back, and I was so excited!
  • Scraped the layers of ice and snow off my poor car that hadn't been driven in 2 days.
  • Ardon and I drove around the block.
  • Ardon and I took a long walk around the city.
  • Made grilled cheese and tomato soup.
Out of the entire week, I'd gone to work for 2 hours.  I'm so glad the worst is over.  Now the news is warning us of urban flooding.  The snow is melting and the rain is coming down.  Yikes.

No comments: