Sunday, July 10, 2011

Park Hoppin'

Lucky me, I'm on summer break and we FINALLY have hot summer weather. With the sun out, I don't want to miss out on a single ray. Because we all know that in Seattle, it'll go away in a jiffy and for a long long time, so I gotta soak it up now. It has been so beautiful around the city, and it made me realize that I live in prime location to enjoy it all. All I have to do is, grab my sunglasses, Kindle, iPod, put on my flip flops and start walking. I'm so lucky to be within walking distance to a number of awesome places where I can bask the wonderful Seattle sun. Here are a couple of my faves. You bet I'll be walking all over this town to find more great places.

Lake Union Park, 4 blocks away from home.

Olympic Sculpture Park, Broad and Western

International Fountain, Seattle Center

Westlake Park, Westlake Center

No comments: