Friday, June 3, 2011

Aw, Shucks!

Roycee came into town for a couple of days. (Ardon has been so excited about Royce being here ever since Royce told us he booked a ticket.) Of course he was here to visit family. He arrived on Wednesday and spent the day with my parents, and then we all met him for dinner at the Villas' house. A BIG added bonus was that there were a couple of DJ events that was able to attend with Ardon on Thursday. On Friday, I had to go to work (I have no sick days left after Maui), so Ardon and Royce hung out while I was away. I swear they can hang out all day. They made a little pit stop at Costco where they did some shopping and ate some $1.50 hot dogs. As I was leaving work, I called and they had specific directions for me: "When you get home, look at the island and open the refrigerator." Not knowing what to expect, I rushed home. When I got there, I stood at my front door with bulging eyes and a dropped jaw. I guess they had some fun at Costco, all for me! I have no question that these guys love me. They spoiled me rotten today!

"Look at the island" A Wii Fit! I've been thinking about getting one for so long! Now I have one, and I love it.

"and open the refrigerator." A whole case of Izze Soda, my fave! If you haven't tried it yet, you MUST.


My surprises are so awesome, the perfect end to a wonderful week.
Here are some more Roycee highlights. His stay was way too short!
It's always a treat to have him around.

Mom and Dad picked up Royce at the airport and they went directly to Jollibee.
"Your Jollibee here is so clean!" -Royce.


Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee. Ardon and Royce at Skratch Lounge cuttin' it up. Thursday was full of DJ-ing. Classroom by day, Baltic Room by night.

No comments: