Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bye Bye Blackberry

In an effort to save on monthly cell phone spending, Ardon and I switched carriers, from T-Mobile to Sprint. Along with a new carrier came our awesome new phones. We both got the EVO 4G 3D. I also downloaded the Blogspot app, so I'm just trying it out.

I feel like I've betrayed my Blackberry, which was so good to me. It's like switching from a MAC to a PC. It's a whole new world, and suddenly so fascinating.

The hardest part in switching phones is getting used to the touch screen. I miss typing at lightning speed on my Blackberry keyboard. I'm just going to have to play with my EVO more so I can practice. Aside from getting used to a touch screen, this phone is pretty amazing.

Out with the old and in with the new.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: